AIM - To take care the best aspects of online learning and combine them with the best aspects of traditional classes for an all inclusive learning experience. 50% to 75% of the time for online and remaining 25% to 50% time for offline classes.
“IEC has very experienced teachers which supported me and brought out my full potential all through my board preparation. The classroom environment was extremely friendly and competitive and so were the teachers. Rajesh sir taught the concepts in a very conceptual manner and changed my thought process in the ideal way. Regular tests conducted by Sir gave me more than enough practice for boards and also brought out my problems to the forefront.”
“My experience at Indirapuram Education Centre was indeed fruitful and I got helpful insights from both offline and online modes. The classes were extremely helpful in learning exam specific study materials. I was encouraged to develop my time management skill along with useful tips to do well in the test. Apart from the classroom sessions, the detailed analysis of test papers aided understanding and helped me ace my board examinations.”
“In this competitive world, the only thing which helps you to beat others is updated content and proper planning with effective execution methods. IEC helps to you plan your schedule effectively which further enhances you to achieve brilliancy in all aspects of life.”
“I believe success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. I just cleared class 10th board exams with flying colours. My achievements are the result of the continuous motivation, support, encouragement and the tremendous amount of knowledge imparted by my teachers. IEC has a special place in my heart as I have been here for past 5 years and I have grown every day since then.The teachers are highly experienced, motivating, and cooperative, and the bond between them and us, the students, is very distinctive. They not only impart all the knowledge they have but also teach us the right kind of examination temperament.”
“IEC has given a new direction to my passion for academics. The faculties impart training through easy steps and stages at your own pace and comfort. Through my 6 year journey at IEC I was able to achieve great results in my 10th and 12th boards. The regular tests and feedbacks accompanied by doubt removal classes strengthened my concepts.”
“IEC is a path builder which can give every student a perfect guidance and direction which will help to lead a successful life.The classrooms in IEC provided me with a very competitive atmosphere. The brilliantly-structured course contents and helped me crack my boards with flying colours. My achievements, specially 100 percent in Maths, are dedicated to Rajesh Sir.”
I studied at IEC for 4 years and my foundation at IEC helped me to score 96.6 % in 12th CBSE exam, also I scored 97.17 percentile in JEE mains. JEE mains rank enabled me to join HBTU Kanpur in Electronics engineering. I especially want to thank Rajesh sir who guided me and taught with all his enthusiasm and knowledge. Sir thanks a lot for your support.